2021 Governing Board
The Governing Board of Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital are volunteers who are appointed to serve. They are:
- Delmo Andreozzi, Board Chair, Elko County Commissioner
- Amber Donnelli, Member at Large, Dean, Great Basin College
- James Johnston, Member at Large, Captain, Elko Fire Department
- Cathy McAdoo, Board Vice-Chair, Nevada Board of Regents
- John Patton, DPM, Medical Representative to the Board, Podiatry
- Timothy Phipps, DO, Medical Representative to the Board, Orthopedics
- Steve Simpson, Board Secretary, CEO, Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital
- Trinity Steelman, Member at Large, Sales Executive, LP Insurance
- Paton Whimple, DO, Chief of Medical Staff, Internal Medicine
The Governing Board of Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital consists of volunteers who are recommended to NNRH for appointment by a hospital advisory board nominating committee. The Board members serve rotating terms and assist the hospital with support, management, furnishing of facilities, personnel, and services; long-range planning oversight; financial performance review; provide strategic leadership; and serve as public and political representatives to the community on behalf of the hospital.
Governing Board meetings are held monthly. For additional information, please call NNRH administration at (775) 748-2001.