The My HealthPoint patient portal is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Setting Up Your Account
As a patient who has recently been discharged from our facility, all you need to do is register with My HealthPoint. If you’ve provided us with your email address, you should receive a welcome message from our hospital in your email inbox. Simply click the link in that email and follow the instructions on the screen.
If you have any questions or need technical assistance, please email us at NNRH.Portal@LPNT.net
Information available on My HealthPoint
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
We provide online healthcare information to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient on or after January 1, 2014.
All discharged patients who supply a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for the Patient Portal shortly after discharge.