Childbirth and Breastfeeding Classes
Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital is pleased to provide patients with the opportunity to attend personalized and convenient online childbirth classes.
How does it work?
Through a partnership with Birthly, NNRH now offers its patients free access to a variety of virtual perinatal education classes. All classes are live, so patients have the opportunity to learn from and interact with certified and experienced childbirth educators.
Since each class type is offered multiple times a month, patients now have more flexibility in choosing a time that fits their schedule and can connect from the comfort of their own home.
Enroll in one or all of the following courses.
- Early Pregnancy Preparations. A roadmap to a typical pregnancy journey, highlighting all the key milestones. You will hear about nutrition, exercise, and mental health.
- Prenatal Bootcamp. A detailed overview of the labor and delivery process. Also covers the basics of common medical interventions and postpartum strategies. This course is available in both English and Spanish.
- Coping and Comfort. An experiential class that equips parents with nonpharmacological tools and strategies commonly used for coping with labor.
- Breastfeeding 101. A class filled with specific instructions and expert advice on how to get a good start to breastfeeding.
- Newborn Care. A course designed to help new parents become familiar with newborn behavior and the ins-and-outs of practical baby care.