At Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees, volunteers, and community. We continue to closely monitor the transmission levels of COVID-19 in our region while following all state and federal guidance to safely care for our patients. Based on these factors, we are confident it is now safe to return to our pre-pandemic visitor policy.
Effective Tuesday, 2/22/2022, we are revising our visitor policy as follows:
- Visiting hours are between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. daily.
- Visitors must check in and be screened at the first floor Information Desk (adjacent to the Main Entrance) to receive visitor tags.
- Inpatients on the Medical-Surgical Unit may receive no more than two (2) visitors at a time without prior permission from the clinical care team.
- Obstetrics patients may receive three (3) visitors at a time but only one (1) guest may stay the night in the patient room.
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to visit the Obstetrics Department unless they are siblings of a newborn.
- All visitors will be screened upon entry and have their temperature recorded.
- Visitors who do not pass the screening will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
- Visitors are asked to kindly bring their own masks from home.
- Visitors who refuse to wear a mask will be asked to leave the hospital.
- All visitors will be required to practice physical distancing while inside the hospital.
- Any individual visiting a patient who has tested positive for COVID-19 or another infectious disease will be required to wear an isolation gown while in the patient’s room.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.
All individuals entering the hospital will be screened for fever and other symptoms of COVID-19.